- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Christian Colleges Items
Amid much Christian angst over Obama administration regulations requiring health insurance cover- age for sterilization and contraceptives - including some that cause abortion - two prominent Catholic organizations, the University of Notre Dame and the Catholic Health Association, have proposed a compromise.
The Obama administration seems determined to bring academia under the government's heavy hand. You'd think President Obama would leave it alone, because most college professors probably voted for him. But wait. The real aim seems to be to politicize the academy even more.
(AP) -- There are no crosses in Makoto Fujimura's paintings. No images of Jesus gazing into the distance, or serene scenes of churches in a snow-cloaked wood.