- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Christian Ehrhoff Items
The Capitals' No. 1 priority heading into free agency is to land a top-four defenseman. Here are five who could sign on the dotted line.
Given the number of Buffalo Sabres players being mentioned in trade talks, interim coach Ted Nolan has established a running joke with captain Steve Ott.
Add Buffalo Sabres defenseman Christian Ehrhoff to the list of players the team is considering dealing before the NHL's trade deadline.
Ryan Miller was more concerned about overcoming jetlag than thinking about providing a memorable send-off in what could potentially have been one of the goalie's final games for the Buffalo Sabres.
After a horrendous 5-20-1 start, the Buffalo Sabres have to be happy spoiling things for others.
The NHL is headed to Berlin for its first regular-season game in Germany, and a pair of local boys could be in the spotlight when the Buffalo Sabres take on the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday.
Once defenseman Christian Ehrhoff put his round of golf on hold to hear what the Buffalo Sabres had to offer, general manager Darcy Regier was confident he had a shot of signing the player before the start of the NHL's free agency period.
The Sabres have done their part in showing how interested they are in signing free agent-to-be defenseman Christian Ehrhoff.
A person familiar with negotiations has told The Associated Press that defenseman Christian Ehrhoff has agreed to a 10-year contract worth $40 million with the Buffalo Sabres.