- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Christian End Items
The Quarterback is among the most unusual of America's obsessions, non-Justin Bieber division. He's mocked and deified and, no matter what happens in his limited excursions on the field, can't seem to escape the tractor beam of relentless attention.
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is set for a huge payday after leading his team to a Super Bowl victory, but the same cannot be said for his team's adoring hometown fans.