- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Christian Justin Bieber
"Crazy Stupid Love" actress Julianne Moore will travel to the nation's capital next month for the annual National Book Festival.
The "Baby" singer made a similar statement earlier that evening, when he told Entertainment Tonight, "If you put God first and remember to always stay humble and always be gracious, then anything can happen."