- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Christian Ponder
Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman is well aware of the biggest shortcoming on his resume.
Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman is well aware of the biggest shortcoming on his resume to this point.
Matt Cassel was one day away from hitting the free agent market and fielding offers from other suitors. Then the Minnesota Vikings swooped in at the last minute.
The Minnesota Vikings already had a lot of work to do with their quarterback situation this offseason.
Christian Ponder will start at quarterback for Minnesota against Green Bay on Sunday night, while Josh Freeman will be inactive after being cleared to practice.
The quarterback carousel hasn't stopped turning for the Vikings and it seems to spin more wildly out of control each week.
Josh Freeman has a concussion and Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says he will likely turn the offense back over to Christian Ponder for the game against Green Bay on Sunday night.
Your turn, Josh Freeman.
Matt Cassel will start at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings against Carolina on Sunday, a seemingly inevitable decision finally confirmed by coach Leslie Frazier.
Josh Freeman has a new team, Minnesota has a new young quarterback and Tampa Bay has moved on.
Josh Freeman is out of the messy situation in Tampa Bay and happy to land in Minnesota, where Adrian Peterson and the Vikings offense eagerly await.
Greg Jennings has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Vikings, becoming the latest Green Bay Packer to head across the border and join their bitter NFC North rivals.
Greg Jennings spent seven years getting the best of the Minnesota Vikings secondary while playing for their bitter rivals in Green Bay.
Two of the Minnesota Vikings' biggest priorities this offseason were to bolster a thin receiver corps and get a quality veteran to backup quarterback Christian Ponder.
After leading the Vikings to a surprising playoff berth last season, Leslie Frazier has reached an agreement that will keep him in Minnesota for a while.