- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Christian Ponder
Matt Cassel was one day away from hitting the free agent market and fielding offers from other suitors. Then the Minnesota Vikings swooped in at the last minute.
The Minnesota Vikings already had a lot of work to do with their quarterback situation this offseason.
Christian Ponder will start at quarterback for Minnesota against Green Bay on Sunday night, while Josh Freeman will be inactive after being cleared to practice.
Josh Freeman has a concussion and Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says he will likely turn the offense back over to Christian Ponder for the game against Green Bay on Sunday night.
The quarterback carousel hasn't stopped turning for the Vikings and it seems to spin more wildly out of control each week.
Your turn, Josh Freeman.
Matt Cassel will start at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings against Carolina on Sunday, a seemingly inevitable decision finally confirmed by coach Leslie Frazier.
Josh Freeman has a new team, Minnesota has a new young quarterback and Tampa Bay has moved on.
Josh Freeman is out of the messy situation in Tampa Bay and happy to land in Minnesota, where Adrian Peterson and the Vikings offense eagerly await.
Greg Jennings has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Vikings, becoming the latest Green Bay Packer to head across the border and join their bitter NFC North rivals.
Greg Jennings spent seven years getting the best of the Minnesota Vikings secondary while playing for their bitter rivals in Green Bay.
Two of the Minnesota Vikings' biggest priorities this offseason were to bolster a thin receiver corps and get a quality veteran to backup quarterback Christian Ponder.
After leading the Vikings to a surprising playoff berth last season, Leslie Frazier has reached an agreement that will keep him in Minnesota for a while.
Christian Ponder was out, and backup Joe Webb was in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
Christian Ponder is out, and backup Joe Webb is in at quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings.
"That's a relationship I'll remember and have the rest of my life," Ponder said.