- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Christian Ponder Items
Aaron Rodgers has won a Super Bowl and an MVP award. Joe Flacco has been to the playoffs in all five of his pro seasons.
Take a look at the NFL playoff field. Notice anything unusual, anything we haven't seen before and might not see again anytime soon? Here, I'll help you: Half of the clubs, six of 12, are led by quarterbacks who were drafted in the past two years.
The Minnesota Vikings don't need record-setting days from Adrian Peterson to stay in the playoff race.
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder and ESPN reporter Samantha Steele have tied the knot.
Everyone in the stadium knows Adrian Peterson is going to get the ball when the Minnesota Vikings are on offense. No one seems to know how to stop him once he does.
If any more Green Bay receivers go down, the Packers could always use Morgan Burnett.
Rookie Doug Martin racked up 214 total yards and two touchdowns, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers blew out Minnesota 36-17 on Thursday night to hand the Vikings their first home loss of the season.
The Minnesota Vikings, 3-13 a year ago, are no joke this season. Leading the NFC North, their improvement is staked on a lot, not the least of which is the rapid development of quarterback Christian Ponder.
Christian Ponder didn't flinch, even against that swarming San Francisco defense. Minnesota's quarterback has come a long way from his rough rookie season.