- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Christian Worldview
Affable Roman Catholic Cardinal Timothy Dolan, archbishop of New York, endeared himself to the overwhelmingly evangelical Protestant crowd at the Colson Center for Christian Worldview's 2013 Wilberforce Awards dinner April 27,
Only one worldview is worthy of human beings. And only one worldview will bring us happiness: God's worldview, rooted in the truths revealed in Scripture and in the logical principles that flow consistently from those truths.
"It's nice to see a Catholic table over there," he said. "It's the one with the bingo cards and swizzle sticks."