- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Christian Worldview
Affable Roman Catholic Cardinal Timothy Dolan, archbishop of New York, endeared himself to the overwhelmingly evangelical Protestant crowd at the Colson Center for Christian Worldview's 2013 Wilberforce Awards dinner April 27,
Before a ballroom packed with people who once might have shunned his words, Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan, Roman Catholic archbishop of New York, told an audience of evangelical Christians on Saturday night that "the transformation of a culture is a most heroic cause indeed."
The liberal machine known as the Obama administration continues to accuse the Republican Party — and conservatives in general — of waging a war on women. It's a nonsense claim, and women aren't buying it.
Only one worldview is worthy of human beings. And only one worldview will bring us happiness: God's worldview, rooted in the truths revealed in Scripture and in the logical principles that flow consistently from those truths.
"It's nice to see a Catholic table over there," he said. "It's the one with the bingo cards and swizzle sticks."