- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Christian Yelich
After a long drive went just foul, Giancarlo Stanton was determined to at least swing hard.
With one start, Minnesota Twins newcomer Phil Hughes is already making progress more quickly than a year ago.
Garrett Jones and Casey McGehee singled in their only at-bats and the Miami Marlins beat the University of Miami 5-2 Wednesday.
After finishing last in the NL East in 2013, the Marlins enter this season with an influx of veterans and one of the best prospects in baseball yet to debut.
Ryan Zimmerman homered twice and drove in three runs to power the Washington Nationals to a 9-2 victory over the Miami Marlins on Saturday night.