- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Christie Vanover Items
A National Park Service official says rangers plan daily searches for two Las Vegas-area fishermen missing since their 16-foot vessel was found capsized last week.
The search for two missing boaters at Lake Mead has been scaled back.
Authorities are resuming their search for two missing Las Vegas men a day after the body of a third man who was with them was found in Lake Mead.
An official says a capsized boat and the body of one missing Las Vegas man have been found in Lake Mead, and searchers are looking for two other men who were with him on a multi-day outing.
Investigators have concluded that the sinking of a Lake Mead yacht owned by Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton was an accident, a National Park Service official said Thursday.
Authorities are investigating the sinking of a yacht owned by Las Vegas entertainer Wayne Newton at a Lake Mead marina.