- North Korea: Not a single vote cast against Kim Jong-un
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Christie
Christie can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
Hundreds of items from the estate of the celebrated pianist Van Cliburn are scheduled to go up for auction next month.
Want to sell that masterpiece for a fortune? It might help if it's red.
Questions are being raised about a high-ranking Port Authority of New York and New Jersey official's support for a $256 million reconstruction of a rundown PATH station in northern Jersey.
The city whose Democratic mayor said GOP Gov. Chris Christie's administration tied Superstorm Sandy aid to her support for a real estate project has, so far, received a level of aid from state-run programs that is similar to what other towns got, a review of grant data shows.
A Renaissance prayer book that broke the auction record for an illuminated manuscript 15 years ago is on the auction block again.
The latest fallout in the New Jersey road-closing scandal that's hit hard at Chris Christie is that Olympian Carl Lewis — a record-setting sprinter who won nine gold medals in track and field — claims the governor frustrated his political aspirations to protect a friend.
A portrait by Francis Bacon of his lover and muse is going up for auction, with an estimated price of 30 million pounds ($49 million).
NJ Gov. Christie apologizes again for political payback plot, saying 'we let down the people'
Financially distraught Detroit is determined to keep hold of its historic artifacts, and art critics in the city are telling buyers with New York-based auction house Christie's: Go home. There's nothing to see here.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is asking for nearly $37 billion in federal aid to recover and rebuild after superstorm Sandy.
The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts in New York is selling its collection of the artist's works through Christie's auction house to raise money for its endowment.
The original Tiffany lamps that lined the bar at Eddie Rickenbacker's pub in San Francisco are heading to a New York City auction house, where they are expected to bring more than $2 million, Christie's said Thursday.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't ruling out the possibility that the topsy-turvy Republican presidential race ends up in a contested party convention this summer if former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney loses Tuesday's Michigan primary.
Paintings, jewelry and fashions belonging to the late Elizabeth Taylor have sold for more than $183 million, with all of the more than 1,800 items on offer snapped up, Christie's auction house said Thursday.
Three top works from the late Hollywood star Elizabeth Taylor's art collection have sold at a London auction for nearly 14 million pounds ($22 million), the auctioneer Christie's said Tuesday.