- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Christie
Christie can refer to: - Source: Wikipedia
The city whose Democratic mayor said GOP Gov. Chris Christie's administration tied Superstorm Sandy aid to her support for a real estate project has, so far, received a level of aid from state-run programs that is similar to what other towns got, a review of grant data shows.
A Renaissance prayer book that broke the auction record for an illuminated manuscript 15 years ago is on the auction block again.
The latest fallout in the New Jersey road-closing scandal that's hit hard at Chris Christie is that Olympian Carl Lewis — a record-setting sprinter who won nine gold medals in track and field — claims the governor frustrated his political aspirations to protect a friend.
NJ Gov. Christie apologizes again for political payback plot, saying 'we let down the people'
Financially distraught Detroit is determined to keep hold of its historic artifacts, and art critics in the city are telling buyers with New York-based auction house Christie's: Go home. There's nothing to see here.
The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts in New York is selling its collection of the artist's works through Christie's auction house to raise money for its endowment.
Paintings, jewelry and fashions belonging to the late Elizabeth Taylor have sold for more than $183 million, with all of the more than 1,800 items on offer snapped up, Christie's auction house said Thursday.
Three top works from the late Hollywood star Elizabeth Taylor's art collection have sold at a London auction for nearly 14 million pounds ($22 million), the auctioneer Christie's said Tuesday.
Christie's auction house has added a special online-only component to its upcoming Elizabeth Taylor sale that will feature 950 items, with pre-sale estimates ranging from $100-$200 for an art deco bracelet to $10,000 for a white gold and diamond necklace.
A bronze sculpture of a young ballerina by French Impressionist Edgar Degas has failed to find a buyer at Christie's New York auction of impressionist and modern art.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday he won't sign a bill allowing gay marriage in his state, as Gov. Andrew Cuomo did in neighboring New York.