- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
Latest Christina Bellantoni Items
Call into the show at 877-474-3302. Listen to last week's show: Part 1: National political reporter Christina Bellantoni discusses where the Democrats will go following the Oregon and Kentucky primaries. Part 2: National political reporter Stephen Dinan and senior political correspondent Donald Lambro examine GOP congressional losses and the future for Sen. Edward M. Kennedy.
Listen to The Washington Times' new radio show, sponsored by The Times and wsRadio. This week, business reporter Patrice Hill discusses the economy's impact on the election, and political reporters Christina Bellantoni and Stephen Dinan dish on the campaigns. Part 1 / Part 2
Nevada to Iowa
Hastert to retire?
House Majority Leader Steny H. Hoyer, Maryland Democrat, sat down this afternoon with reporters and an editor from The Washington Times. Here is a partial transcript of the wide-ranging interview.