'Your papers, please' must never be heard in America
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Amy Winehouse died from accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after a period of abstinence, a second coroner's inquest confirmed Tuesday.
Amy Winehouse drank herself to death. That was the ruling of a coroner's inquest into the death of the Grammy-winning soul singer, who died with empty vodka bottles in her room and lethal amounts of alcohol in her blood _ more than five times the British drunk driving limit.
Amy Winehouse died as the unintended consequence of drinking too much alcohol, a British coroner ruled Wednesday.
Amy Winehouse drank herself to death.
She said the singer had successfully given up drugs after a period of taking heroin, crack cocaine and marijuana, but had struggled to stop drinking, going through periods of abstinence followed by booze binges.
"She said she started drinking again because she felt bored," said Dr. Romete, who saw