- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Christine Belford
Attorneys for relatives of a man who killed two people at a Delaware courthouse are asking a judge to move their trial on federal conspiracy and stalking charges to another state, arguing that otherwise they won't get a fair trial.
The gunman in a Delaware courthouse shooting that left three dead was the ex-father-in-law of one of the victims, a law enforcement official said Tuesday.