- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
Christine C. Quinn
Latest Christine C. Quinn Items
New York City's former Council Speaker Christine Quinn has joined the board of a nonprofit that aids gay athletes.
New York mayoral candidate Christine Quinn, who is speaker of the City Council, said one of her political platforms is perhaps opening the door for middle-school girls to receive morning-after contraception.
New York City mayoral hopeful Christine Quinn said Wednesday night that one of her priorities will be "improving the NYC condom," referring to the free, government-issued condoms.
One makes a video with Steve Buscemi and rockers Vampire Weekend. Another gets shout-outs from Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields. A third hobnobs over cocktails with an actor from "The Sopranos."
Democratic New York City mayoral hopeful Christine Quinn said one of her first priorities if elected next year would be to impose calorie limits on menu items offered at fast-food restaurants like McDonald's.
New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, who is openly gay, has officially thrown her hat in the ring to become the next mayor.
The New York City Council on Wednesday passed, by a 36-12 vote, a ban on smoking in public places such as beaches, parks and public squares. It takes effect in 90 days.