- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Christine C. Quinn
Latest Christine C. Quinn Items
New York City's former Council Speaker Christine Quinn has joined the board of a nonprofit that aids gay athletes.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is set to fulfill a campaign promise by announcing a significant expansion of a law that requires employers to give workers paid sick days.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio touted an expansion of the city's paid sick leave law Friday, the first legislative accomplishment of his administration and a muscular display of the new, left-leaning government running the nation's largest city.
A New York City Council committee will consider next week proposed legislation that would ban electronic cigarettes in bars, restaurants and other indoor public places.
If at least one New York City lawmaker has her way, nobody in the city will be able to buy cigarettes without first proving they’re age 21.
New York mayoral candidate Christine Quinn, who is speaker of the City Council, said one of her political platforms is perhaps opening the door for middle-school girls to receive morning-after contraception.
New York City mayoral hopeful Christine Quinn said Wednesday night that one of her priorities will be "improving the NYC condom," referring to the free, government-issued condoms.
A new survey on the New York City mayoral race shows disgraced former congressman Anthony Weiner continuing to slide, while Public Advocate Bill de Blasio is now neck-and-neck with City Council Speaker Christine Quinn.
New York City mayoral candidate Democrat Anthony Weiner may be on the final legs of his race, if the most recent poll numbers that put him in last place hold true.