- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Christine Chanet
A French-led United Nations council is demanding that Israel stop building on perceived Palestinian territories and immediately order Israeli settlers to leave those lands.
A panel of U.N. investigators led by a French judge found Israel guilty of violating Palestinians' human rights with "creeping annexation" into disputed territories in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.
Ms. Chanet said Israel did not cooperate with the investigation, which came at the request of the Human Rights Council more than a year ago, the AP reported.
Ms. Chanet further said at a news conference that Palestinians could used the report as "a kind of weapon" for grievances to the International Criminal Court.