- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Christine Kee
He will be responsible for restitution awards stemming from the break-ins, prosecutor Christine Kee said.
Deputy District Attorney Christine Kee wrote in a filing this week that Goodkin did not commit a crime or encourage Lopez to commit one, two key factors that might warrant a dismissal if they occurred.