- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Christmas Day
A Billings man has pleaded guilty to the Christmas Day 2012 shooting death of his wife's lover.
Police have arrested a suspect in the Christmas Day shooting death of a Boston man.
A Detroit-area man who met four women through an online escort site killed them in his basement and then stuffed their bodies like "garbage" into car trunks, a prosecutor told jurors Thursday as she urged them to return a guilty verdict at the end of a three-week trial.
The Minnesota Supreme Court says a critically injured woman can't sue a sheriff's deputy whose squad car slammed into her vehicle during an emergency call in Brooklyn Park.
A Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy was sentenced to a year in jail and five years' probation for battering and threatening his former girlfriend.
DNA and phone records will be critical evidence in the trial of a man accused of killing four women whom he met online and dumping their bodies miles away in his run-down former Detroit neighborhood, a prosecutor told jurors Thursday.
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs are among the NBA teams with their own D-League affiliates nearby. Wizards coach Randy Wittman: 'Convenience, that would be a good thing."
A Topeka teenager has had another confrontation with law enforcement over his attempt to use a video camera to record interactions between police and the public.
The Mississippi Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal from a man convicted for a fatal shooting at a family gathering on Christmas Day 2008 in Jackson.
The latest homicide in Lawrence was the fourth in the city in the last six months, after nearly five years with no homicides reported.
A 30-year-old man has been sentenced to life in prison for the 2011 slaying of his estranged wife in Reno.
Nancy Shedlo hears the word heroin and has the same thought every time.
A bell-ringing ceremony is planned at West Virginia University in remembrance of a student who died on Christmas Day.
Friends of a homeless man who was found dead Christmas Day in Waveland gathered at Church of God in Bay St. Louis for a remembrance.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Wildlife officials say a resident is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the person who shot and killed a bald eagle.