- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
Topic - Christmas Party
The organizer of a World War II party that included Nazi flags and men in SS uniforms apologized Wednesday after a photo of the event in Minneapolis provoked outrage on the Internet.
A Chicago alderman's chief of staff is charged with accepting a $7,500 bribe in exchange for helping to secure a letter from his boss supporting a liquor license, federal authorities announced Friday.
In a Dec. 26 story about an annual Christmas party held by singer Aretha Franklin, The Associated Press erroneously reported that she exchanged gifts with family and friends. Franklin exchanged greetings.
Stressed out about the office Christmas party or your neighbor's drop-in bash for New Year's Eve?