- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Christmas Items
Nikki Spearman asked the medical staff not to trim too much of her husband's beard. Lee Spearman had grown his red beard to Santa Claus length for the holidays, and if she had to bury him, she thought, she wanted to be able to recognize him at the funeral.
Devin Fields is one of Charleston's most visible artists, and although he regularly gets people talking, his art doesn't hang in a gallery.
A nonprofit has completed building the last of nine new homes promised for uninsured residents who lost their property in the Yarnell Hill Fire.
Time may be an enemy to some, but it's Duane Steiger's longtime companion.
Specialty crop growers in Nebraska can learn business and marketing skills at a series of workshops throughout the state.
President Obama is a magician without equal. With the waving of his pen, he can make thousands of jobs disappear.
The Alabama Legislature is getting close to enacting a law to allow public schools to educate students about the history of traditional winter celebrations and allow student and staff to exchange seasonal greetings.
A central Florida man has been sentenced to 30 years in prison for fatally stabbing a neighbor.
Hackers are putting top technology executives under severe pressure. And this week's sudden departure of Target's chief information officer in the wake of the company's massive pre-Christmas data breach has only ratcheted up the stress.