- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Christmas Items
Fed up with 'Godless' trees and other inclusive holiday fare, two Chester County, Pa., commissioners have voted to stop letting groups with multiple political or cultural agendas set up holiday decorations on the courthouse lawn of West Chester.
Udonis Haslem has played with broken fingers, separated shoulders, illnesses and sprained ankles. So when he needed to be carried to the locker room with his latest injury, the Miami Heat suspected it was bad.
Tony Gonzalez lets his mind drift at times. He sees himself standing on the field at the end of the Super Bowl, the confetti dropping all around, a championship finally his.
He's the leader of the free world, and he's won a Nobel Peace Prize. But only now, by one measure, is Barack Obama finally truly famous:
Election Day has come and gone, but the message sent by the American people is clear: They want government to spend less, use more common sense and reform the way business is done in Washington.
Donny and Marie Osmond have added nine more shows to their Christmas production on Broadway.
Speaking from his boyhood home of Jakarta, Indonesia, yesterday, President Obama said, "America is not, and never will be, at war with Islam." His talking point misses the point because Islam is at war with America.
Democrats were thrown out of office in droves last week largely because the economy tanked and the Democratic president didn't do enough to revive it. Voters thought President Obama had pushed policies that diverged from their primary concerns and, worse, had doubled the federal deficit in the process.
Marketers manipulate the Christmas season to make our children want ever more stuff — to focus on how much they can get.