- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Latest Christmas Items
Because of underperforming teams and injuries in the Eastern Conference not named the Miami Heat, the later games featuring the West should be better.
Durant scored 29 and Westbrook finished with 14 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists in his first triple-double of the season and seventh of his career.
Ted and Angela Montgomery had planned to entertain family and friends this Christmas at their home in Lapeer, north of Detroit. But an ice storm knocked out their lights and heat on Sunday and it hadn't returned by Christmas Eve.
While nine reindeer made their way around the world to deliver gifts with Santa, one unlucky reindeer made its way onto Rep. Steve King's plate on Christmas.
Pope Francis offered a Christmas wish Wednesday for a better world, praying for protection for Christians under attack, battered women and trafficked children, peace in the Middle East and Africa, and dignity for refugees fleeing misery and conflict around the globe.
The Wizards have the next two days off before their next set of games, beginning on Friday at the Minnesota Timberwolves, but Nene, Bradley Beal and Martell Webster have to tend to aches and pains.
While taste in music can be highly subjective, there are definitely some holiday songs that represent both old and new traditions. With that in mind, please enjoy perusing this list of some of the best holiday songs of all time.
I've been a newspaper columnist for many years, and one of my favorite annual traditions is writing a Christmas column. I'm an agnostic Jew, but I've celebrated this holiday in a nonsecular fashion since I was very young. I have a Christmas tree in my house, a wreath on the door and listen to Christmas music.
When I was a kid growing up in Detroit and Boston, there were multiple Christmas celebrations in public school. Everyone participated in the celebrations, including the Jews and the many individuals of Middle Eastern descent.