- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Christoph Holstein
"Hospitals in the city are reaching the limits of their capacity," said city government spokesman Christoph Holstein, adding that they may not be able to cope if the situation gets much worse.
"We eat pasta, not rice, in Argentina," he said, asking whether the rice tasted OK. "The customers don't want salad now."