- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Christopher Brown
Authorities have arrested a Southern California man they believe killed a woman and left her dismembered body near train tracks.
A Southern California man who killed his girlfriend and the daughter she hadn't seen for 18 years gets life in prison without chance of parole.
A federal jury in Muskogee has convicted two former Muskogee County jail officials of assaulting inmates or ordering other jailers to assault them.
The state Court of Appeals has upheld Christopher Brown's conviction in Coahoma County of a felony charge of leaving the scene of an accident which caused injury or death.
A Russian-born college student accused of building bombs in his central Pennsylvania apartment should remain in jail while he awaits trial, federal prosecutors argued Wednesday.