- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Topic - Christopher Cox
"The Senate win was an important battle in a much longer war, and we fully expect them to make another run," Christopher Cox, head of the NRA's legislative arm, told me. "They are either going to tweak the language slightly to try to secure additional votes or they're going to wait until the next tragedy — like they did with this one — to try to ram it through."
The death has been difficult for the Marine community to accept because there are so many unanswered questions, Maj. Cox said.