- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Christopher Dorner Items
Communication and coordination problems between at least a half dozen regional law enforcement agencies impeded efforts to stop cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner and possibly endangered lives during his 10-day revenge mission across Southern California last year, according to an independent report released Monday.
A stretch of Southern California mountain road will be named in honor of a San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy who died in a shootout with cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner.
Dozens of law enforcement officers were justified in using deadly force during a shootout that ended in the suicide of cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner last year inside a burning California mountain cabin, prosecutors announced Tuesday.
Det. Alex Collins was speeding down a mountain road, closing in on ex-cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner and his phone was buzzing.
Eight Los Angeles police officers who mistakenly riddled a pickup truck with bullets during a manhunt for cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner last year will be allowed to return to the field after they get additional training, Police Chief Charlie Beck said.
A civilian oversight board has determined that eight Los Angeles police officers violated department policy when they mistakenly opened fire on two women during the manhunt for rogue ex-cop Christopher Dorner.
Eight Los Angeles police officers violated department policy when they mistakenly riddled a pickup truck with bullets, injuring two women, during a manhunt last year for cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner, a civilian oversight board announced Tuesday.
A Torrance police officer who rammed and shot up a pickup truck with the driver inside during a manhunt for cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner won't face criminal charges, prosecutors said.
A gun that was once owned by deceased cop-killer Christopher Dorner is being auctioned off at a Las Vegas pawn shop.