- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
Latest Christopher Dorner Items
Los Angeles police are still waiting on the results of tests of charred remains for proof positive that Christopher Dorner is dead, as a lengthy manhunt for the former cop-turned-killer ended in a “bittersweet” shootout Tuesday evening.
It sounds like the plot line to a movie: He's a former LA cop on a violent, rage-filled rampage who will stop at nothing for revenge.
A massive Southern California manhunt entered its sixth day without running to the ground shooting suspect Christopher Dorner, leading to questions as to how long the former Los Angeles police officer can elude authorities.
The manhunt for suspected cop-turned-killer Christopher Dorner continues, and police are actively investigating tips and sighting alerts they received in the hours after offering a $1 million reward for information leading to his arrest.
There is a heavier-than-usual police presence at the Grammy Awards because of a dangerous former Los Angeles police officer believed to have killed three people in a region-wide rampage this week.
Actor Charlie Sheen recorded a video Saturday, reaching out to ex-Los Angeles police Officer Christopher Dorner, the triple-murder suspect who is the subject of a massive manhunt.
Don't answer your door. That's the message from California authorities to Big Bear Lake resort residents, as the manhunt for an ex-policeman suspected of killing three people delved deep into neighborhoods on Friday.
Law enforcement officials are inspecting a package CNN's Anderson Cooper received from a former Los Angeles police officer who allegedly killed three in a shooting spree.