- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Christopher Griffiths Items
A Bowie State University student is scheduled for trial Tuesday in the slaying last year of her college roommate during a dispute that stemmed from an iPod playing too loud.
A District Heights police officer who shot a handcuffed man in the back as he fled from the officer's custody was indicted Thursday on attempted murder in connection with the shooting, Prince George's County prosecutors said.
A Bowie State University student accused of fatally stabbing her college roommate in the neck was released on bond last week pending trial, a move the young woman's attorney said signals support of her claim that the killing was in self-defense.