- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Christopher Griffiths Items
A Bowie State University student is scheduled for trial Tuesday in the slaying last year of her college roommate during a dispute that stemmed from an iPod playing too loud.
A District Heights police officer who shot a handcuffed man in the back as he fled from the officer's custody was indicted Thursday on attempted murder in connection with the shooting, Prince George's County prosecutors said.
A Bowie State University student accused of fatally stabbing her college roommate in the neck was released on bond last week pending trial, a move the young woman's attorney said signals support of her claim that the killing was in self-defense.