- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Christopher H. Smith
Latest Christopher H. Smith Items
After two days of harsh criticism of Vice President Joseph R. Biden's comment that he "fully understand(s)" China's mandatory one-child policy, the White House on Tuesday issued a clarification.
The terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, turned them into widows and the four "Jersey Girls," as they became known, turned themselves into activists.
Top Republicans on the campaign trail and Capitol Hill denounced Vice President Joseph R. Biden on Tuesday for saying during a visit to China that he “fully understand[s]” Beijing's one-child policy, which critics say has led to forced abortions and forced sterilizations.
The Planned Parenthood Federation of America, which receives about $1 million a day in taxpayer funds, should be investigated by Congress, a group of House Republicans said in a Capitol Hill event Thursday.
An immigrant-bashing politician and cable TV talk-show host in Bulgaria is accusing U.S. Ambassador James Warlick of threatening him when he demanded that the United States pay rent for the use of Bulgarian military bases.
Abortion providers are the targets of a trio of House bills that seek to ensure that taxpayer dollars will not find their way into such coffers.
Despite vigorous protests from House Democrats, the House of Representatives agreed Friday to eliminate "any and all" federal funding to Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and its 102 affiliates.
Hundreds of thousands braved yesterday's chill to mark the bitter anniversary of the 1973 Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion. For the past 37 years, the annual event has drawn a peaceful, prayerful crowd dedicated to the true civil rights challenge of our era: ending the termination of human life for profit.
With the promise of some giddy political theater, broadcast coverage of President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night is approaching Hollywood proportions.