- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Christopher Ilitch
"We've done business in Detroit for nearly 50 years, and this is our most significant and ambitious project here yet," said Christopher Ilitch, president and CEO of Ilitch Holdings, Inc.
"Today, this public-private partnership took a significant step forward in laying the groundwork for a major catalyst development, which will create approximately 8,300 jobs, stimulate economic activity and have a positive and lasting impact on our community," said Christopher Ilitch, son of Mike Ilitch and president and chief executive of Ilitch Holdings Inc., another family company.