- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Christopher J. Christie
Latest Christopher J. Christie Items
Gov. Chris Christie's office has agreed to pay $650 per hour to the lawyer representing the governor's office in a traffic jam scandal. And the lawyer says that's a discount.
Bill Maher, a darling of the liberal talk show land, referred to Barack Obama in a derogatory manner on a national television appearance earlier this week — but he couched it in terms of how he thought Republicans viewed the president during the Superstorm Sandy days.
Gov. Chris Christie moved some furniture to help a family move back into a home rebuilt after Superstorm Sandy.
Gov. Chris Christie thinks Denver will win the Super Bowl.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's political brand is badly damaged, while Hillary Rodham Clinton's dominance among Democrats has reached historic proportions.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton holds a commanding lead over other possible 2016 Democratic presidential contenders, while the race for the Republican nomination looks to be somewhat of a free-for-all this early in the proceedings.
The Super Bowl is bringing hundreds of thousands of people to the New York-New Jersey area, and law enforcement authorities want to make sure they don't worsen an already widespread human trafficking problem.
A lawyer who worked in Gov. Chris Christie's administration has been named to lead the state Ethics Commission, a job that comes with the authority to evaluate which ethics complaints are investigated and which are thrown out.
Gov. Chris Christie helped direct federal Superstorm Sandy aid to a long-planned housing project in a community not hit hard by the storm just before the town's mayor endorsed him for re-election, according to a published report.