- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Christopher Little Literary Agency
The Christopher Little Literary Agency is a firm of literary agents based in London, England. Its clients include J. K. Rowling, writer of the Harry Potter novels, Janet Gleeson, and Darren Shan. Little has been credited with single-handedly managing Rowling's career and turning the Potter franchise into a multi-million pound industry. - Source: Wikipedia
Adult fans of J.K. Rowling can rejoice: She has a new novel coming, for grownups.
J.K. Rowling stirred a publishing phenomenon with her "Harry Potter" books. Can she do it again on the e-book market?