- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Christopher Moore Items
Christopher Moore is a very talented supernatural comic novelist, but he's maddeningly hit-or-miss. The obvious hits include his first novel, "Practical Demonkeeping"; his life-of-Christ comedy, "Lamb"; the vampiric "Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story"; "Coyote Blue"; "Island of the Sequined Love Nun"; and "The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove."
A New York City panel has denied landmark status to a building near ground zero, freeing organizers to build an Islamic center and mosque there.