- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Christopher Patrick
If the term "jewel box," frequently used by interior designers to describe a powder room, in no way describes your half bath, perhaps it's time to consider a makeover. While a full remodeling project may not be necessary on any of your bathrooms, even a smaller upgrade should be done within the context of the rest of your home and, in particular, the rooms that surround the bathroom.
He said bathrooms should be streamlined to reduce clutter.
"For example, if you decide you want a contemporary powder room, it should all be contemporary," Mr. Patrick said. "You need to have a cohesive idea rather than a back-and-forth confusion of style, especially in a small space."