- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Christopher Smith Items
Two brothers who defrauded millions of dollars from thousands of investors in an oil and gas drilling scheme lost a bid Tuesday to have their convictions and sentences overturned.
A former Muncie high school principal "dawdled" when he should have reported a 16-year-old student's rape, a divided Indiana Supreme Court ruled Thursday in reinstating a misdemeanor conviction for failing to immediately report child abuse.
A Florida Senate committee on Monday approved a bill that would tweak the state's controversial 'stand your ground' law, bidding to clarify who can use that defense and proposing law enforcement be able to set guidelines for neighborhood watch groups.
Christopher Smith lives in a house smaller than a parking space, between a chicken coop and some beehives in his friend's backyard.