- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
Latest Christopher Items
Hundreds of mourners gathered Saturday for the funeral of five children who were killed in a north Minneapolis duplex fire last month.
J.R. Ewing is gone, but his presence still looms large on "Dallas" - along with the influence of the actor who made the conniving oilman one of television's most beloved characters.
A proposal supported by Gov. Mary Fallin to help local school districts pay for safety upgrades like storm shelters and safe rooms has cleared a House committee.
Parents of children afflicted by epileptic seizures described their lives in heart-wrenching detail Tuesday as they appealed to Pennsylvania lawmakers to legalize marijuana for medical purposes, saying it could provide relief that conventional medications have not.
One of the cast members of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" is putting her home on the market.
The 12 victims of Monday morning's rampage inside the Washington Navy Yard were contractors and blue-collar workers, U.S. Naval Academy graduates and international transplants, softball coaches and Redskins fans. Each brought a story to the place they never left.
An Arizona woman is getting her first taste of freedom in more than two decades after an appeals court overturned her murder conviction, setting the stage for a retrial as prosecutors seek to put her back on death row.
After a three-year battle with ovarian cancer, Pierce Brosnan's daughter Charlotte has died, the actor told People on Monday. She was 41.
Temple, Texas, is a city of 70,000 near Fort Hood, a major U.S. Army base, in the heart of a state not famous for liberal gun-control politics. Temple has nevertheless become the scene of an unusual challenge to the right to own and bear arms.