- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Christy Zink
Mrs. Zink, who has a 5-year-old daughter and 11-month-old son, said she and her husband had to make "the most difficult decision of our lives" after consulting with doctors.
Her unborn child, she said, would have had "no chance of life and near-constant pain."