- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
chrysler group llc
Latest chrysler group llc Items
Facebook unveiled a search feature that will put the world’s largest online social network more squarely in competition with Google and other rivals such as Yelp and LinkedIn.
The Chrysler brand is continuing to build upon the heart, soul and the passion of Detroit with a new 60-second commercial titled "Who We Are."
Superstorm Sandy gave an extra boost to already strong U.S. auto sales last month, although carmakers warned that uncertainty over the "fiscal cliff" could undo some of those gains.
For more than seven decades, Jeep vehicles have defined the benchmark in rugged capability and utility. The most recognized of these vehicles has long been and still is the Jeep Wrangler, which has always provided an unmatched level of freedom resulting from the ability to traverse any trail, anywhere.
And the winner is ... Japan.
Chrysler is recalling thousands of Ram 1500 and Dodge Dakota trucks from the 2009 and 2010 model years because of a problem with a rear axle pinion nut that could cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
Facing a defection by its main partner in racing, Dodge has decided to pull out of its NASCAR sponsorship at the end of this season, a person briefed on the matter said Tuesday.
Chevrolet is trying to pull more customers into its dealerships this summer by offering a money-back guarantee on new cars and trucks.
From minicars to monster pickups, sales of new cars and trucks surged in June, and eased concerns that Americans would be turned off by slower hiring and other scary headlines.