- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
chrysler group llc
Latest chrysler group llc Items
The conservative hero known as "Joe the Plumber" announced on Facebook this week that he's landed a union job in Ohio with Chrysler Group LLC.
Facebook unveiled a search feature that will put the world’s largest online social network more squarely in competition with Google and other rivals such as Yelp and LinkedIn.
The Chrysler brand is continuing to build upon the heart, soul and the passion of Detroit with a new 60-second commercial titled "Who We Are."
Superstorm Sandy gave an extra boost to already strong U.S. auto sales last month, although carmakers warned that uncertainty over the "fiscal cliff" could undo some of those gains.
For more than seven decades, Jeep vehicles have defined the benchmark in rugged capability and utility. The most recognized of these vehicles has long been and still is the Jeep Wrangler, which has always provided an unmatched level of freedom resulting from the ability to traverse any trail, anywhere.
And the winner is ... Japan.
Chrysler is recalling thousands of Ram 1500 and Dodge Dakota trucks from the 2009 and 2010 model years because of a problem with a rear axle pinion nut that could cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
Facing a defection by its main partner in racing, Dodge has decided to pull out of its NASCAR sponsorship at the end of this season, a person briefed on the matter said Tuesday.
Chevrolet is trying to pull more customers into its dealerships this summer by offering a money-back guarantee on new cars and trucks.