- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Latest Chrysler Group Items
The community of Russiaville has been dreaming of a day when they have a nice community park with walking trails, a playground and plenty of activities for everyone.
Chrysler Group saw big sales gains in the first quarter thanks to the new Jeep Cherokee and Ram pickup, but it lost money because of charges related to its merger with Italian automaker Fiat SpA.
Chrysler is recalling 780,000 minivans to replace window switches that can short-circuit and overheat if exposed to moisture.
A Utah man has won a $45,000 credit to be used toward the purchase of a Chrysler Group vehicle.
Automakers recalled 21.9 million cars and trucks in the U.S. last year, a nine-year high.
A head-restraint malfunction in several of Chrysler's models led it to preemptively recall almost half a million vehicles.
U.S. buyers snapped up new cars and trucks in June at a pace not seen since before the recession.