- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Topic - Chubby Checker
Chubby Checker oversaw a twist contest and signed autographs as he mingled with patrons at a diner in Portsmouth, N.H.
Rock and roll legend Chubby Checker is twisting mad over a software application that allowed women to estimate the size of a man's penis based on his shoe size.
In honor of Chubby Checker's 70th birthday, let's look at the top 10 tunes (including "The Twist") from 1960.
"I pray for my parts," he said. "My heart and all the other things I have, some of which I can't even see."
"I told them the tires weren't wide enough, so they went up and put on wider tires," he said. "But then they tried to bring it down the tunnel and it was too wide to fit in the tunnel. We worked all night to get it fixed right."