- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Chubby Checker
Chubby Checker oversaw a twist contest and signed autographs as he mingled with patrons at a diner in Portsmouth, N.H.
Rock and roll legend Chubby Checker is twisting mad over a software application that allowed women to estimate the size of a man's penis based on his shoe size.
In honor of Chubby Checker's 70th birthday, let's look at the top 10 tunes (including "The Twist") from 1960.
"I pray for my parts," he said. "My heart and all the other things I have, some of which I can't even see."
"I told them the tires weren't wide enough, so they went up and put on wider tires," he said. "But then they tried to bring it down the tunnel and it was too wide to fit in the tunnel. We worked all night to get it fixed right."