- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Chuck Graham
Vice President Joseph R. Biden is mentally unstable, and it's time for Republicans to point it out. For years, Mr. Biden has been making outrageous comments that reveal not only his low intelligence, but also a dangerous detachment from reality.
"Things are obviously not moving forward," said state Sen. Chuck Graham, a Democrat who backed the amendment in November. "Right now, you can't tell the amendment passed. People are running in the opposite direction. It's incredibly frustrating."
He claimed that "the No. 1 job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."