- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Chuck Hagel Items
U.S. defense officials said Thursday that Russia has pulled most of its forces away from the Ukraine border, a withdrawal that the U.S. has been demanding for weeks.
Days after the U.S. and China traded new accusations of cyberspying, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Thursday he will press the same issues in a face-to-face meeting with a top military officer from Beijing this weekend.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Wednesday it was not clear yet how many troops the U.S. will use to battle terrorists in Afghanistan in the coming two years, but he expressed some confidence that the Afghan forces will improve enough to secure and govern their own country.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has ordered a 90-day review of the military health care system, spurred on by the investigation into treatment delays and secret waiting lists at Veteran Affairs facilities around the country.
Security concerns about a proposed $2 billion transmission line between Arizona and New Mexico can be resolved, according to the U.S. Defense Department.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel called on U.S. Naval Academy cadets Friday to regularly check their "internal compass," act ethically and lead with compassion as officers, and urged them to take a stand against sexual assault in the ranks.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said in an interview broadcast Friday that the focus of an investigation into alleged delayed treatments and deaths in the Veterans Administration's health care system should be to "fix the problem" rather than to fire VA Secretary Eric Shinseki.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Friday that new officers will be counted on to lead the fight against sexual assault, remain ethical under tough circumstances and help people in the military facing mental health issues.
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel pledged to Israeli leaders Friday that the U.S. "will do what we must" to prevent the Jewish state's greatest fear of a nuclear-armed Iran.