- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chuck Knoblauch
Chuck Knoblauch was elected as the newest member of the Minnesota Twins Hall of Fame, the team announced on Friday.
The perjury trial of pitching great Roger Clemens began Wednesday with word that Hall of Famer Wade Boggs and former All-Star pitcher David Cone could be called to testify in their former teammate's defense.
The judge appears on the verge of deciding whether the government can broaden its case by bringing in witnesses such as former Clemens teammate Chuck Knoblauch, who has acknowledged use of human growth hormone as stated in the Mitchell Report on the use of performance-enhancing drugs in baseball.
The story of her plunking, along with her picture, appeared in newspapers, making her an instant celebrity, and as her son, Keith Olbermann, who, being a celebrity himself, knows what he is talking about, said, 'She couldn't have been happier if they had let her pinch hit.'