- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Chuck Leavell
This bombshell news never really got to explode: NBC News' senior investigative correspondent Lisa Myers found buried in the 2010 Obamacare regulations language predicting "a reasonable range for the percentage of individual policies that would terminate is 40 percent to 67 percent."
Rock and blues pianist Chuck Leavell is getting a new title to reflect his environmental work outside the studio: The U.S. Department of Agriculture is making him an honorary forest ranger.