- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Chuck Pagano Items
Austin Collie keeps telling the Indianapolis Colts he feels well.
Michael Vick has required four medical tests and completed four passes in the first two preseason games. That's an ominous sign for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Running back Ryan Mathews is targeting the Chargers' Sept. 10 season opener against the Oakland Raiders for his return from a broken collarbone suffered in San Diego's first preseason game.
Andrew Luck isn't sure how much he will play in Sunday's preseason opener, and he's not lobbying for more time.
Andrew Luck drew praise from his new coach, his new team owner and the usually reserved Tony Dungy after his first full-speed workout.
Andrew Luck couldn't wait to start his new job, and the Indianapolis Colts couldn't wait to get him back on the field.
The Colts are out of Luck at this week's mini-camp.
All Andrew Luck wanted to do was stay composed on the field.
Andrew Luck walked into the stadium Peyton built, looked around the building and seemed right at home.