- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Chuck Ross
Vermont Agriculture Secretary Chuck Ross says he's optimistic about the future of the state's dairy farmers.
Vermont officials are being asked to get serious and specific about cleaning up Lake Champlain as the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced deadlines Wednesday for the state to send finalized policy plans for reducing non-wastewater runoff into the lake.