- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
By Tom Harris and Madhav Khandekar
Bad science puts rich nations on the hook for trillions in climate liabilities
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chuck
Amid escalating threats from North Korea, U.S. and South Korean defense officials will meet during the next few days to discuss whether to extend America's wartime control over the South's armed forces, 60 years after a truce ended the Korean War.
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel toured the U.S. Navy's new small combat ship, the USS Freedom, the first of a new class of littoral warships recently deployed to Asia to partner with allies in the region.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel told cadets at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on Saturday that they must stamp out the scourge of sexual assault in the military.
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Sunday the United States and Israel see "exactly the same" threat from Iran but differ on when it may reach the point of requiring U.S. or Israeli military action.
Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is recommending that military commanders be stripped of their ability to reverse criminal convictions of service members, a move that comes in response to a congressional uproar over an Air Force officer's decision to overturn a guilty verdict in a sexual assault case, U.S. officials said Monday.
Yvonne Strahovski is making her Broadway debut this fall, which is pretty cool, especially since she's never actually caught a Broadway show before.
"Dexter" revealed a secret at Comic-Con.
Zachary Levi has performed at the Oscars, and now he's hoping to pump dignity into the Spike Video Game Awards.
Rachel Bilson has a secret weapon while working on her new TV show "Hart of Dixie."
In 2000, the standoff between federal authorities and Miami's Cuban-American community over the fate of Elian Gonzalez - a young refugee rescued after his mother drowned at sea during their escape from Cuba - became a referendum on both Fidel Castro's revolution and the thirst for freedom that had led so many Cuban refugees to sacrifice life itself.
An Oregon man has had an Awesome name change.