- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Cia Headquarters Items
Federal authorities are concerned about new research showing U.S. prisons are vulnerable to computer hackers, who could remotely open cell doors to aid jailbreaks.
A recent CIA report reveals a Chinese "think tank" is also an intelligence operation.
As the CIA's leading disguise specialists, husband and wife Tony and Jonna Mendez spent decades creating false identities for America's undercover agents. Since retiring from the agency in the early 1990s, however, the two have worked to unmask their longtime profession — putting a human face on America's spies while providing a rare public look into the opaque world of intelligence.
A CIA officer who oversaw the agency's interrogation program at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and pushed for approval to use increasingly harsh tactics has come under scrutiny in a federal war crimes investigation involving the death of a prisoner, witnesses told the Associated Press.
Some members of Congress will be allowed to view photographs of Osama bin Laden's body, a spokeswoman for a Maryland congressman said Wednesday.
Political power watchers in Washington took note of the leading role played by CIA Director Leon E. Panetta in the successful military operation to take down Osama bin Laden.