- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Cincinnati Bengals
The Cincinnati Bengals are a professional football team based in Cincinnati, Ohio. They are currently members of the North Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) in the National Football League (NFL). Their first two seasons, 1968 and 1969, were as an American Football League franchise. They joined the NFL as part of the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger, which had actually been agreed upon in 1966. - Source: Wikipedia
Center Russell Bodine would snap the ball, hold a block a couple seconds and watch his running back dart past and head upfield, making one defender after another miss.
Alabama star quarterback A.J. McCarron signed Thursday with the Cincinnati Bengals.
The two biggest holes on the defense have been filled. Another running back is on the way.
Darqueze Dennard has studied NFL cornerbacks, trying to borrow some of their techniques to improve his game. One in particular stood out as a kindred spirit in pass coverage.
During workouts at the NFL combine and at Michigan State's pro day, Darqueze Dennard reminded the Bengals of their best cornerback. He'll get to start learning alongside him.
Police in central Kentucky have charged Cincinnati Bengals fullback Orson Charles with wanton endangerment.
The Bengals signed offensive tackle Marshall Newhouse from Green Bay on Friday, reuniting him with college teammate Andy Dalton.
Former Broncos defensive end Robert Ayers met on Wednesday with the Cincinnati Bengals, who are looking to add to their line.
The Browns stripped a rival of a quality player. Call it a free agent fumble.
The Cincinnati Bengals say they have extended coach Marvin Lewis' contract by one year, through the 2015 season.
Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis signed a one-year contract extension Friday, keeping him on the job through the 2015 season.
The Cincinnati Bengals have hired Matt Burke as linebackers coach, the position he held the last five seasons with the Detroit Lions.
Both of the Bengals' coordinators are now NFL head coaches. Did the Redskins pick the right one?
Zimmer has been an NFL defensive coordinator for the last 14 seasons, six with the Bengals. He has 20 years as an NFL assistant on his resume.
The Redskins' secondary did not favorably impress Jay Gruden when his Bengals played in Washington in 2012.