- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Cincinnati Police Department
The Cincinnati Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. The department has 1,057 sworn officers and 281 non-sworn employees. The previous Chief, Col. Thomas H. Streicher retired on March 18, 2011. Lt. Col. James L. Whalen is the current acting Police Chief. - Source: Wikipedia
A woman who reported being violently raped and assaulted by a cab driver filed a lawsuit Monday against a Cincinnati police officer who arrested her instead of taking her to the hospital.
A man who says he was charged with disorderly conduct after using the word "crippled" to promote a comedian with muscular dystrophy claims Cincinnati police violated his free speech rights, and the comedian agrees.
A man who says he was charged with disorderly conduct after using the word "crippled" to promote a comedian with muscular dystrophy claims Cincinnati police violated his free-speech rights, and the comedian agrees.