- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Cincinnati Police Department
The Cincinnati Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. The department has 1,057 sworn officers and 281 non-sworn employees. The previous Chief, Col. Thomas H. Streicher retired on March 18, 2011. Lt. Col. James L. Whalen is the current acting Police Chief. - Source: Wikipedia
Cincinnati police on Thursday called for a "security summit" of the city's businesses in the aftermath of a breach at Procter & Gamble Co. headquarters by Greenpeace activists.
Cincinnati police say a $2,000 reward is being offered for information leading to a pair of teenagers suspected of shooting a man who was sitting on his porch and refused their demands to hand over his backpack.
Greenpeace activists using a zip line Tuesday unfurled two giant banners on the two towers of Procter & Gamble Co. headquarters in downtown Cincinnati.
An 8-year-old Cincinnati boy was fatally shot in the chest Saturday while one of his brothers was playing with a loaded handgun that he thought was a BB gun, police said.
Road crews in Cincinnati have found the body of a man who police say had been shot multiple times.
An armed homicide suspect was fatally shot after a confrontation with officers on Monday, Cincinnati police said.
Cincinnati police say a driver lost control on Interstate 75 and struck an overpass pillar, killing the woman and her 2-year-old daughter and a seriously injuring her 5-year-old daughter.
Police say a man wanted in connection with a double homicide last month in Cincinnati has been arrested in North Carolina.
Ohio police officers will be going on their own blitz during Super Bowl weekend.
Residents of a Cincinnati neighborhood that's been making redevelopment progress are upset that the number of killings there in the first month of the year exceeds the total for the last two years combined.
A woman who reported being violently raped and assaulted by a cab driver filed a lawsuit Monday against a Cincinnati police officer who arrested her instead of taking her to the hospital.
DETROIT (AP) — Goals for Detroit's police department this year include less crime, quicker response to 911 priority calls and more solved homicides, according to a plan released Thursday by the city's chief.
Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones pleaded not guilty Tuesday to an assault charge after police say he hit a woman at a nightclub last week, the latest in a string of legal troubles he's had.
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones pleaded not guilty Tuesday to an assault charge after police say he hit a woman at a nightclub last week.
A man who says he was charged with disorderly conduct after using the word "crippled" to promote a comedian with muscular dystrophy claims Cincinnati police violated his free speech rights, and the comedian agrees.